One-2-One Tutoring are offering affordable online tutoring services. We are offering online tutoring within English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Dyslexia Support in Learning.
Online tutoring can allow students to find the right tutor and it doesn’t have to be local. Online tutoring can be a one-off session or a long term tutoring relationship. You decide how long you want your sessions to be, whether it’s 20 minutes or 2 hours. It is flexible and it adapts around your needs. You get access to all tutoring resources for each session for your own reference and you will be able to review over the online tutoring as it’s recorded for your purpose.
Want to know how it works? It’s simple…
1. Follow this link: TutorHub
2. Contact myself, Patrice Heaney to arrange a time and date you want to start your online tutoring.
3. Arrange a session.
4. Schedule and pre-pay how long you want.
5. Start your tutoring session.
Or alternatively, please contact us on email@example.com
You need to check the following before having a successful virtual learning experience.
A few IT Requirements you need to be aware of:
- Tutorhub currently don’t support Apple iPad.
- Make sure you do the System Check on their page, to check your video and audio before the lesson.
- Make sure your firewall isn’t blocking the Tutorhub Virtual Learning software.
- Finally, check with your broadband that you have sufficient speed to undergo your Online Tutoring. Slow broadband = not a great Online Tutoring experience.